1. aim - noun
· an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
2. aim - noun
· the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
3. aim - noun
· the action of directing something at an object; "he took aim and fired"
4. aim - noun
· the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
5. aim - verb
· point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please don't aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Don't train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at one's opponent"
6. aim - verb
· propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon"
7. aim - verb
· move into a desired direction of discourse; "What are you driving at?"
8. aim - verb
· specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
9. aim - verb
· intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
10. aim - verb
· direct (a remark) toward an intended goal; "She wanted to aim a pun"
11. aim - verb
· have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.