1. heading - noun
· a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
2. heading - noun
· the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
3. heading - noun
· a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine; "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
4. head - verb
· to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
5. head - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
6. head - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
7. head - verb
· be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
8. head - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
9. head - verb
· take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"
10. head - verb
· be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
11. head - verb
· form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
12. head - verb
· remove the head of; "head the fish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.