1. heading - noun
· a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
2. heading - noun
· the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
3. heading - noun
· a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine; "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
4. head - verb
· to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
5. head - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
6. head - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
7. head - verb
· be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
8. head - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
9. head - verb
· take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"
10. head - verb
· be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
11. head - verb
· form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
12. head - verb
· remove the head of; "head the fish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.