1. head - noun
· the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; "he stuck his head out the window"
2. head - noun
· a single domestic animal; "200 head of cattle"
3. head - noun
· that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
4. head - noun
· a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
5. head - noun
· the front of a military formation or procession; "the head of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of the attack"
6. head - noun
· the pressure exerted by a fluid; "a head of steam"
7. head - noun
· the top of something; "the head of the stairs"; "the head of the page"; "the head of the list"
8. head - noun
· the source of water from which a stream arises; "they tracked him back toward the head of the stream"
9. head - noun
· (grammar) the word in a grammatical constituent that plays the same grammatical role as the whole constituent
10. head - noun
· the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
11. head - noun
· the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head; "he is two heads taller than his little sister"; "his horse won by a head"
12. head - noun
· a dense cluster of flowers or foliage; "a head of cauliflower"; "a head of lettuce"
13. head - noun
· the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
14. head - noun
· an individual person; "tickets are $5 per head"
15. head - noun
· a user of (usually soft) drugs; "the office was full of secret heads"
16. head - noun
· a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea)
17. head - noun
· a rounded compact mass; "the head of a comet"
18. head - noun
· the foam or froth that accumulates at the top when you pour an effervescent liquid into a container; "the beer had a large head of foam"
19. head - noun
· the part in the front or nearest the viewer; "he was in the forefront"; "he was at the head of the column"
20. head - noun
· a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday"
21. head - noun
· forward movement; "the ship made little headway against the gale"
22. head - noun
· a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north"
23. head - noun
· the subject matter at issue; "the question of disease merits serious discussion"; "under the head of minor Roman poets"
24. head - noun
· a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
25. head - noun
· the rounded end of a bone that fits into a rounded cavity in another bone to form a joint; "the head of the humerus"
26. head - noun
· that part of a skeletal muscle that is away from the bone that it moves
27. head - noun
· (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
28. head - noun
· (usually plural) the obverse side of a coin that usually bears the representation of a person's head; "call heads or tails!"
29. head - noun
· the striking part of a tool; "the head of the hammer"
30. head - noun
· (nautical) a toilet on board a boat or ship
31. head - noun
· a projection out from one end; "the head of the nail"; "a pinhead is the head of a pin"
32. head - noun
· a membrane that is stretched taut over a drum
33. head - noun
· oral stimulation of the genitals; "they say he gives good head"
34. head - verb
· to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
35. head - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
36. head - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
37. head - verb
· be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
38. head - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
39. head - verb
· take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"
40. head - verb
· be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
41. head - verb
· form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
42. head - verb
· remove the head of; "head the fish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.