1. front - noun
· the side that is forward or prominent
2. front - noun
· the line along which opposing armies face each other
3. front - noun
· the outward appearance of a person; "he put up a bold front"
4. front - noun
· the side that is seen or that goes first
5. front - noun
· a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
6. front - noun
· a sphere of activity involving effort; "the Japanese were active last week on the diplomatic front"; "they advertise on many different fronts"
7. front - noun
· (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
8. front - noun
· the immediate proximity of someone or something; "she blushed in his presence"; "he sensed the presence of danger"; "he was well behaved in front of company"
9. front - noun
· the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer; "he walked to the front of the stage"
10. front - noun
· a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals; "he was a charter member of the movement"; "politicians have to respect a mass movement"; "he led the national liberation front"
11. front - verb
· be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
12. front - verb
· confront bodily; "breast the storm"
13. front - adjective
· relating to or located in the front; "the front lines"; "the front porch"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.