1. field - noun
· a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed; "he planted a field of wheat"
2. field - noun
· a region where a battle is being (or has been) fought; "they made a tour of Civil War battlefields"
3. field - noun
· somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory) where practical work is done or data is collected; "anthropologists do much of their work in the field"
4. field - noun
· a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
5. field - noun
· the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it
6. field - noun
· a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "they are outstanding in their field"
7. field - noun
· a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he's out of my orbit"
8. field - noun
· a piece of land prepared for playing a game; "the home crowd cheered when Princeton took the field"
9. field - noun
· extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth"
10. field - noun
· (mathematics) a set of elements such that addition and multiplication are commutative and associative and multiplication is distributive over addition and there are two elements 0 and 1; "the set of all rational numbers is a field"
11. field - noun
· a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
12. field - noun
· all of the horses in a particular horse race
13. field - noun
· all the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event
14. field - noun
· a geographic region (land or sea) under which something valuable is found; "the diamond fields of South Africa"
15. field - noun
· (computer science) a set of one or more adjacent characters comprising a unit of information
16. field - noun
· the area that is visible (as through an optical instrument)
17. field - noun
· a place where planes take off and land
18. field - verb
· catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket
19. field - verb
· play as a fielder
20. field - verb
· answer adequately or successfully; "The lawyer fielded all questions from the press"
21. field - verb
· select (a team or individual player) for a game; "The Buckeyes fielded a young new quarterback for the Rose Bowl"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.