1. region - noun
· the extended spatial location of something; "the farming regions of France"; "religions in all parts of the world"; "regions of outer space"
2. region - noun
· a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
3. region - noun
· a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth; "penguins inhabit the polar regions"
4. region - noun
· the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of'); "it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job"; "the price is in the neighborhood of $100"
5. region - noun
· a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about; "it was a limited realm of discourse"; "here we enter the region of opinion"; "the realm of the occult"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.