1. part - noun
· something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
2. part - noun
· something less than the whole of a human artifact; "the rear part of the house"; "glue the two parts together"
3. part - noun
· a portion of a natural object; "they analyzed the river into three parts"; "he needed a piece of granite"
4. part - noun
· that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation; "it requires vigilance on our part"; "they resisted every effort on his part"
5. part - noun
· the extended spatial location of something; "the farming regions of France"; "religions in all parts of the world"; "regions of outer space"
6. part - noun
· the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
7. part - noun
· an actor's portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
8. part - noun
· assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; "he wanted his share in cash"
9. part - noun
· one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC's engineering division"
10. part - noun
· a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions; "his part was right in the middle"
11. part - noun
· the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part"
12. part - noun
· the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result; "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"; "they all did their share of the work"
13. part - noun
· an item that is an instance of some type; "he designed a new piece of equipment"; "she bought a lovely piece of china"; "my dog swallowed a Lego part"
14. part - verb
· go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
15. part - verb
· discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up"
16. part - verb
· leave; "The family took off for Florida"
17. part - verb
· come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated"
18. part - verb
· force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea"
19. part - adverb
· to some extent; in some degree; not wholly; "I felt partly to blame"; "He was partially paralyzed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.