1. depart - verb
· move away from a place into another direction; "Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
2. depart - verb
· be at variance with; be out of line with
3. depart - verb
· leave; "The family took off for Florida"
4. depart - verb
· go away or leave
5. depart - verb
· remove oneself from an association with or participation in; "She wants to leave"; "The teenager left home"; "She left her position with the Red Cross"; "He left the Senate after two terms"; "after 20 years with the same company, she pulled up stakes"
6. depart - verb
· wander from a direct or straight course
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.