1. take_off - verb
· leave; "The family took off for Florida"
2. take_off - verb
· take away or remove; "Take that weight off me!"
3. take_off - verb
· depart from the ground; "The plane took off two hours late"
4. take_off - verb
· take time off from work; stop working temporarily
5. take_off - verb
· mimic or imitate in an amusing or satirical manner; "This song takes off from a famous aria"
6. take_off - verb
· remove clothes; "take off your shirt--it's very hot in here"
7. take_off - verb
· get started or set in motion, used figuratively; "the project took a long time to get off the ground"
8. take_off - verb
· prove fatal; "The disease took off"
9. take_off - verb
· make a subtraction; "subtract this amount from my paycheck"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.