1. copy - noun
· a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
2. copy - noun
· a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing; "she made a copy of the designer dress"; "the clone was a copy of its ancestor"
3. copy - noun
· matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials
4. copy - noun
· material suitable for a journalistic account; "catastrophes make good copy"
5. copy - verb
· copy down as is; "The students were made to copy the alphabet over and over"
6. copy - verb
· reproduce someone's behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
7. copy - verb
· reproduce or make an exact copy of; "replicate the cell"; "copy the genetic information"
8. copy - verb
· make a replica of; "copy that drawing"; "re-create a picture by Rembrandt"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.