1. interrupt - noun
· a signal that temporarily stops the execution of a program so that another procedure can be carried out
2. interrupt - verb
· make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages"
3. interrupt - verb
· destroy the peace or tranquility of; "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
4. interrupt - verb
· interfere in someone else's activity; "Please don't interrupt me while I'm on the phone"
5. interrupt - verb
· terminate; "She interrupted her pregnancy"; "break a lucky streak"; "break the cycle of poverty"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.