1. voice - noun
· the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech; "A shrill voice sounded behind us"
2. voice - noun
· the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"
3. voice - noun
· a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance; "the noisy voice of the waterfall"; "the incessant voices of the artillery"
4. voice - noun
· expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"
5. voice - noun
· a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated; "the voice of the law"; "the Times is not the voice of New York"; "conservatism has many voices"
6. voice - noun
· something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression; "the wee small voice of conscience"; "the voice of experience"; "he said his voices told him to do it"
7. voice - noun
· (metonymy) a singer; "he wanted to hear trained voices sing it"
8. voice - noun
· an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose; "the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government"
9. voice - noun
· the ability to speak; "he lost his voice"
10. voice - noun
· (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
11. voice - noun
· the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part"
12. voice - verb
· give voice to; "He voiced his concern"
13. voice - verb
· utter with vibrating vocal chords
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.