1. express - noun
· mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
2. express - noun
· public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops; "he caught the express to New York"
3. express - noun
· rapid transport of goods
4. express - verb
· give expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
5. express - verb
· articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
6. express - verb
· serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"
7. express - verb
· indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you express this distance in kilometers?"
8. express - verb
· manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait"
9. express - verb
· obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians express coffee rather than filter it"
10. express - verb
· send by rapid transport or special messenger service; "She expressed the letter to Florida"
11. express - adjective
· not tacit or implied; "her express wish"
12. express - adjective
· without unnecessary stops; "an express train"; "an express shipment"
13. express - adverb
· by express; "please send the letter express"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.