1. post - noun
· the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
2. post - noun
· military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"; "there is an officer's club on the post"
3. post - noun
· a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
4. post - noun
· an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
5. post - noun
· United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
6. post - noun
· United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
7. post - noun
· United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
8. post - noun
· any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
9. post - noun
· a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
10. post - noun
· the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post'"
11. post - noun
· the delivery and collection of letters and packages; "it came by the first post"; "if you hurry you'll catch the post"
12. post - verb
· affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
13. post - verb
· publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
14. post - verb
· assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
15. post - verb
· assign to a station
16. post - verb
· display, as of records in sports games
17. post - verb
· enter on a public list
18. post - verb
· transfer (entries) from one account book to another
19. post - verb
· ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
20. post - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
21. post - verb
· place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
22. post - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
23. post - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.