1. vertical - noun
· something that is oriented vertically
2. vertical - noun
· a vertical structural member as a post or stake; "the ball sailed between the uprights"
3. vertical - adjective
· at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a vertical camera angle"; "the monument consists of two vertical pillars supporting a horizontal slab"; "measure the perpendicular height"
4. vertical - adjective
· relating to or involving all stages of a business from production to distribution
5. vertical - adjective
· upright in position or posture; "an erect stature"; "erect flower stalks"; "for a dog, an erect tail indicates aggression"; "a column still vertical amid the ruins"; "he sat bolt upright"
6. vertical - adjective
· of or relating to different levels in a hierarchy (as levels of social class or income group); "vertical social mobility"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.