1. occupation - noun
· the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
2. occupation - noun
· the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
3. occupation - noun
· any activity that occupies a person's attention; "he missed the bell in his occupation with the computer game"
4. occupation - noun
· the act of occupying or taking possession of a building; "occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
5. occupation - noun
· the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied; "during the German occupation of Paris"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.