1. job - noun
· the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
2. job - noun
· a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
3. job - noun
· a workplace; as in the expression `on the job'
4. job - noun
· an object worked on; a result produced by working; "he held the job in his left hand and worked on it with his right"
5. job - noun
· the responsibility to do something; "it is their job to print the truth"
6. job - noun
· the performance of a piece of work; "she did an outstanding job as Ophelia"; "he gave it up as a bad job"
7. job - noun
· a damaging piece of work; "dry rot did the job of destroying the barn"; "the barber did a real job on my hair"
8. job - noun
· a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved; "she and her husband are having problems"; "it is always a job to contact him"; "urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
9. job - noun
· a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
10. job - noun
· any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
11. job - noun
· (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
12. job - noun
· a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
13. job - noun
· a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
14. job - verb
· profit privately from public office and official business
15. job - verb
· arranged for contracted work to be done by others
16. job - verb
· work occasionally; "As a student I jobbed during the semester breaks"
17. job - verb
· invest at a risk; "I bought this house not because I want to live in it but to sell it later at a good price, so I am speculating"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.