1. delivery - noun
· the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail); "his reluctant delivery of bad news"
2. delivery - noun
· the event of giving birth; "she had a difficult delivery"
3. delivery - noun
· your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
4. delivery - noun
· the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
5. delivery - noun
· (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
6. delivery - noun
· recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind"; "a surgeon's job is the saving of lives"
7. delivery - noun
· the act of delivering a child
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.