1. pitch - noun
· the property of sound that varies with variation in the frequency of vibration
2. pitch - noun
· (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
3. pitch - noun
· a vendor's position (especially on the sidewalk); "he was employed to see that his paper's news pitches were not trespassed upon by rival vendors"
4. pitch - noun
· promotion by means of an argument and demonstration
5. pitch - noun
· degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
6. pitch - noun
· any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
7. pitch - noun
· a sports field with predetermined dimensions for playing soccer
8. pitch - noun
· a high approach shot in golf
9. pitch - noun
· an all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump
10. pitch - noun
· abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance); "the pitching and tossing was quite exciting"
11. pitch - noun
· the action or manner of throwing something; "his pitch fell short and his hat landed on the floor"
12. pitch - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
13. pitch - verb
· move abruptly; "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
14. pitch - verb
· fall or plunge forward; "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
15. pitch - verb
· set to a certain pitch; "He pitched his voice very low"
16. pitch - verb
· sell or offer for sale from place to place
17. pitch - verb
· be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
18. pitch - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
19. pitch - verb
· erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
20. pitch - verb
· throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
21. pitch - verb
· hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
22. pitch - verb
· lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
23. pitch - verb
· set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.