1. trade - noun
· the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade"
2. trade - noun
· the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
3. trade - noun
· the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
4. trade - noun
· a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
5. trade - noun
· people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
6. trade - noun
· steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator; "they rode the trade winds going west"
7. trade - noun
· an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter"
8. trade - verb
· engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets"
9. trade - verb
· turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one"
10. trade - verb
· be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share"
11. trade - verb
· exchange or give (something) in exchange for
12. trade - verb
· do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.