1. patronage - noun
· the act of providing approval and support; "his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
2. patronage - noun
· customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
3. patronage - noun
· a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
4. patronage - noun
· (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
5. patronage - noun
· the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
6. patronage - verb
· support by being a patron of
7. patronage - verb
· be a regular customer or client of; "We patronize this store"; "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.