1. support - noun
· the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities; "his support kept the family together"; "they gave him emotional support during difficult times"
2. support - noun
· aiding the cause or policy or interests of; "the president no longer has the support of his own party"; "they developed a scheme of mutual support"
3. support - noun
· something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest; "the policy found little public support"; "his faith was all the support he needed"; "the team enjoyed the support of their fans"
4. support - noun
· a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support"
5. support - noun
· documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this view is the work of Jones"
6. support - noun
· the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood"
7. support - noun
· supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation; "the statue stood on a marble support"
8. support - noun
· the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening; "he leaned against the wall for support"
9. support - noun
· a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
10. support - noun
· any device that bears the weight of another thing; "there was no place to attach supports for a shelf"
11. support - noun
· financial resources provided to make some project possible; "the foundation provided support for the experiment"
12. support - verb
· give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to; "She supported him during the illness"; "Her children always backed her up"
13. support - verb
· support materially or financially; "he does not support his natural children"; "The scholarship supported me when I was in college"
14. support - verb
· be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
15. support - verb
· be the physical support of; carry the weight of; "The beam holds up the roof"; "He supported me with one hand while I balanced on the beam"; "What's holding that mirror?"
16. support - verb
· establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts; "his story confirmed my doubts"; "The evidence supports the defendant"
17. support - verb
· adopt as a belief; "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
18. support - verb
· support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm; "The stories and claims were born out by the evidence"
19. support - verb
· argue or speak in defense of; "She supported the motion to strike"
20. support - verb
· play a subordinate role to (another performer); "Olivier supported Gielgud beautifully in the second act"
21. support - verb
· be a regular customer or client of; "We patronize this store"; "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
22. support - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.