1. reinforcement - noun
· a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support"
2. reinforcement - noun
· information that makes more forcible or convincing; "his gestures provided eloquent reinforcement for his complaints"
3. reinforcement - noun
· (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
4. reinforcement - noun
· a device designed to provide additional strength; "the cardboard backing was just a strengthener"; "he used gummed reinforcements to hold the page in his notebook"
5. reinforcement - noun
· an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.