1. funding - noun
· financial resources provided to make some project possible; "the foundation provided support for the experiment"
2. funding - noun
· the act of financing
3. fund - verb
· convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
4. fund - verb
· place or store up in a fund for accumulation
5. fund - verb
· provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
6. fund - verb
· invest money in government securities
7. fund - verb
· accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
8. fund - verb
· furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.