1. roll_up - verb
· form into a cylinder by rolling; "Roll up the cloth"
2. roll_up - verb
· get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
3. roll_up - verb
· arrive in a vehicle: "He rolled up in a black Mercedes"
4. roll_up - verb
· make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
5. roll_up - verb
· close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle; "she rolled up the window when it started to rain"
6. roll_up - verb
· form a cylinder by rolling; "roll up a banner"
7. roll_up - verb
· show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.