1. pack - noun
· a large indefinite number; "a battalion of ants"; "a multitude of TV antennas"; "a plurality of religions"
Synonym(s): battalion, large_number, multitude, plurality
Hypernym(s): large_indefinite_quantity, large_indefinite_amount
2. pack - noun
· a complete collection of similar things
Hypernym(s): collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
3. pack - noun
· a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
4. pack - noun
· an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
5. pack - noun
· an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
Synonym(s): clique, coterie, ingroup, inner_circle, camp
Hypernym(s): set, circle, band, lot
6. pack - noun
· a group of hunting animals
7. pack - noun
· a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
Hypernym(s): corrective, restorative
8. pack - noun
· a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
Hypernym(s): corrective, restorative
9. pack - noun
· a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
10. pack - verb
· arrange in a container; "pack the books into the boxes"
Hypernym(s): encase, incase, case
11. pack - verb
· fill to capacity; "This singer always packs the concert halls"; "The murder trial packed the court house"
Hypernym(s): fill, fill_up, make_full
12. pack - verb
· compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
Synonym(s): bundle, wad, compact
13. pack - verb
· carry, as on one's back; "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
14. pack - verb
· set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome; "pack a jury"
Hypernym(s): appoint, name, nominate, constitute
15. pack - verb
· have with oneself; have on one's person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
16. pack - verb
· press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
Synonym(s): throng, mob, pile, jam
Hypernym(s): crowd, crowd_together
17. pack - verb
· hike with a backpack; "Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies"
18. pack - verb
· press down tightly; "tamp the coffee grinds in the container to make espresso"
Hypernym(s): compress, compact, pack_together
19. pack - verb
· seal with packing; "pack the faucet"
20. pack - verb
· have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
21. pack - verb
· load with a pack
Hypernym(s): load, lade, laden, load_up
22. pack - verb
· treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood; "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"; "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.