1. association - noun
· a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
2. association - noun
· the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
3. association - noun
· the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
4. association - noun
· the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
5. association - noun
· a social or business relationship; "a valuable financial affiliation"; "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"; "many close associations with England"
6. association - noun
· a relation resulting from interaction or dependence; "flints were found in association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by association with a parasite"
7. association - noun
· (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
8. association - noun
· (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.