1. ring - noun
· a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
2. ring - noun
· a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
3. ring - noun
· a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
4. ring - noun
· (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
5. ring - noun
· an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
6. ring - noun
· the sound of a bell ringing; "the distinctive ring of the church bell"; "the ringing of the telephone"; "the tintinnabulation that so voluminously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"--E. A. Poe
7. ring - noun
· a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
8. ring - noun
· jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger; "she had rings on every finger"; "he noted that she wore a wedding band"
9. ring - noun
· a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
10. ring - verb
· sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
11. ring - verb
· ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
12. ring - verb
· make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification; "Ring the bells"; "My uncle rings every Sunday at the local church"
13. ring - verb
· get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
14. ring - verb
· extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
15. ring - verb
· attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify; "ring birds"; "band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.