1. call_up - noun
· an order to report for military duty
2. call_up - verb
· bring forward for consideration; "The case was called up in court"
3. call_up - verb
· get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
4. call_up - verb
· recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
5. call_up - verb
· cause to become available for use, either literally or figuratively; "clicking on the icon calls up the program"; "the author's description of the banquet called up delicious aromas"; "running into an old friend summoned up memories of her childhood"
6. call_up - verb
· call to arms; of military personnel
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.