1. remember - verb
· recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
2. remember - verb
· keep in mind for attention or consideration; "Remember the Alamo"; "Remember to call your mother every day!"; "Think of the starving children in India!"
3. remember - verb
· recapture the past; indulge in memories; "he remembered how he used to pick flowers"
4. remember - verb
· show appreciation to; "He remembered her in his will"
5. remember - verb
· mention favorably, as in prayer; "remember me in your prayers"
6. remember - verb
· mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship; "Remember me to your wife"
7. remember - verb
· exercise, or have the power of, memory; "After the shelling, many people lost the ability to remember"; "some remember better than others"
8. remember - verb
· call to remembrance; keep alive the memory of someone or something, as in a ceremony; "We remembered the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz"; "Remember the dead of the First World War"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.