1. associate - noun
· a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
2. associate - noun
· a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
3. associate - noun
· a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
4. associate - noun
· any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
5. associate - noun
· a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
6. associate - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
7. associate - verb
· keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
8. associate - verb
· bring or come into association or action; "The churches consociated to fight their dissolution"
9. associate - adjective
· having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.