1. fellow - noun
· a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"; "he's a good bloke"
2. fellow - noun
· a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
3. fellow - noun
· a person who is member of one's class or profession; "the surgeon consulted his colleagues"; "he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers"
4. fellow - noun
· one of a pair; "he lost the mate to his shoe"; "one eye was blue but its fellow was brown"
5. fellow - noun
· a member of a learned society; "he was elected a fellow of the American Physiological Association"
6. fellow - noun
· an informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
7. fellow - noun
· a man who is the lover of a man or woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"; "When the law changed, Pet could finally married his long-time boyfriend Jim"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.