1. man - noun
· an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); "there were two women and six men on the bus"
2. man - noun
· someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force; "two men stood sentry duty"
3. man - noun
· the generic use of the word to refer to any human being; "it was every man for himself"
4. man - noun
· any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
5. man - noun
· a male subordinate; "the chief stationed two men outside the building"; "he awaited word from his man in Havana"
6. man - noun
· an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent); "the army will make a man of you"
7. man - noun
· a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer; "Jeeves was Bertie Wooster's man"
8. man - noun
· a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman; "she takes good care of her man"
9. man - noun
· one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
10. man - noun
· game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games; "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"; "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
11. man - noun
· all of the living human inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
12. man - verb
· take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
13. man - verb
· provide with workers; "We cannot man all the desks"; "Students were manning the booths"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.