1. staff - noun
· personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task; "the hospital has an excellent nursing staff"; "the general relied on his staff to make routine decisions"
2. staff - noun
· a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose; "he walked with the help of a wooden staff"
3. staff - noun
· the body of teachers and administrators at a school; "the dean addressed the letter to the entire staff of the university"
4. staff - noun
· building material consisting of plaster and hair; used to cover external surfaces of temporary structure (as at an exposition) or for decoration
5. staff - noun
· a rod carried as a symbol
6. staff - noun
· (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
7. staff - verb
· provide with staff; "This position is not always staffed"
8. staff - verb
· serve on the staff of; "The two men staff the reception desk"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.