1. member - noun
· one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization); "only members will be admitted"; "a member of the faculty"; "she was introduced to all the members of his family"
2. member - noun
· anything that belongs to a set or class; "snakes are members of the class Reptilia"; "members of the opposite sex"
3. member - noun
· an external body part that projects from the body; "it is important to keep the extremities warm"
4. member - noun
· an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations); "the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"; "Canada is a member of the United Nations"
5. member - noun
· the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.