1. equal - noun
· a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
2. equal - verb
· be identical or equivalent to; "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!"
3. equal - verb
· be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
4. equal - verb
· make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching; "let's equalize the duties among all employees in this office"; "The company matched the discount policy of its competitors"
5. equal - adjective
· having the same quantity, value, or measure as another; "on equal terms"; "all men are equal before the law"
6. equal - adjective
· having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task; "she had adequate training"; "her training was adequate"; "she was adequate to the job"; "he was equal to the task"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.