1. unite - verb
· act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
2. unite - verb
· become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
3. unite - verb
· have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
4. unite - verb
· be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
5. unite - verb
· bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
6. unite - verb
· join or combine; "We merged our resources"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.