1. think_of - verb
· keep in mind for attention or consideration; "Remember the Alamo"; "Remember to call your mother every day!"; "Think of the starving children in India!"
2. think_of - verb
· take into consideration, have in view; "He entertained the notion of moving to South America"
3. think_of - verb
· look on as or consider; "she looked on this affair as a joke"; "He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"; "He is reputed to be intelligent"
4. think_of - verb
· intend to refer to; "I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France"; "Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!"
5. think_of - verb
· devise or invent; "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"; "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
6. think_of - verb
· choose in one's mind; "Think of any integer between 1 and 25"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.