1. hatch - noun
· the production of young from an egg
2. hatch - noun
· shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
3. hatch - noun
· a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
4. hatch - noun
· a movable barrier covering a hatchway
5. hatch - verb
· emerge from the eggs; "young birds, fish, and reptiles hatch"
6. hatch - verb
· devise or invent; "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"; "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
7. hatch - verb
· inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
8. hatch - verb
· draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper; "hatch the sheet"
9. hatch - verb
· sit on (eggs); "Birds brood"; "The female covers the eggs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.