1. multiply - verb
· combine by multiplication; "multiply 10 by 15"
2. multiply - verb
· combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
3. multiply - verb
· have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms); "pandas rarely breed in captivity"
4. multiply - verb
· have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant; "The Bible tells people to procreate"; "These bacteria reproduce"
5. multiply - adverb
· in several ways; in a multiple manner; "they were multiply checked for errors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.