1. shading - noun
· graded markings that indicate light or shaded areas in a drawing or painting
2. shading - noun
· a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades
3. shade - verb
· cast a shadow over
4. shade - verb
· represent the effect of shade or shadow on
5. shade - verb
· protect from light, heat, or view; "Shade your eyes when you step out into the bright sunlight"
6. shade - verb
· vary slightly; "shade the meaning"
7. shade - verb
· pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree; "the butterfly wings shade to yellow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.