1. rally - noun
· a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
2. rally - noun
· the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort; "he singled to start a rally in the 9th inning"; "he feared the rallying of their troops for a counterattack"
3. rally - noun
· a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
4. rally - noun
· an automobile race run over public roads
5. rally - noun
· (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes; "after a short rally Connors won the point"
6. rally - verb
· gather; "drum up support"
7. rally - verb
· call to arms; of military personnel
8. rally - verb
· gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
9. rally - verb
· return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
10. rally - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.