1. band - noun
· an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
2. band - noun
· instrumentalists not including string players
3. band - noun
· a stripe or stripes of contrasting color; "chromosomes exhibit characteristic bands"; "the black and yellow banding of bees and wasps"
4. band - noun
· an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
5. band - noun
· a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
6. band - noun
· a range of frequencies between two limits
7. band - noun
· a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
8. band - noun
· a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
9. band - noun
· jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger; "she had rings on every finger"; "he noted that she wore a wedding band"
10. band - noun
· a driving belt in machinery
11. band - noun
· a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
12. band - noun
· a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
13. band - noun
· a restraint put around something to hold it together
14. band - verb
· bind or tie together, as with a band
15. band - verb
· attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify; "ring birds"; "band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.