1. transport - noun
· something that serves as a means of transportation
2. transport - noun
· an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
3. transport - noun
· the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
4. transport - noun
· a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion; "listening to sweet music in a perfect rapture"- Charles Dickens
5. transport - noun
· a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
6. transport - noun
· the act of moving something from one location to another
7. transport - verb
· move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
8. transport - verb
· move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river"
9. transport - verb
· hold spellbound
10. transport - verb
· transport commercially
11. transport - verb
· send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.