1. transport - noun
· something that serves as a means of transportation
Hypernym(s): instrumentality, instrumentation
2. transport - noun
· an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
3. transport - noun
· the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
Synonym(s): transportation, shipping
Hypernym(s): commercial_enterprise, business_enterprise, business
4. transport - noun
· a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion; "listening to sweet music in a perfect rapture"- Charles Dickens
Synonym(s): ecstasy, rapture, exaltation, raptus
Hypernym(s): emotional_state, spirit
5. transport - noun
· a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
Synonym(s): tape_drive, tape_transport
6. transport - noun
· the act of moving something from one location to another
Synonym(s): transportation, transfer, transferral, conveyance
7. transport - verb
· move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
8. transport - verb
· move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river"
9. transport - verb
· hold spellbound
Synonym(s): enchant, enrapture, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight
10. transport - verb
· transport commercially
11. transport - verb
· send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
Synonym(s): transmit, transfer, channel, channelize, channelise
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.