1. send - verb
· cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
2. send - verb
· to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
3. send - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
4. send - verb
· transport commercially
5. send - verb
· assign to a station
6. send - verb
· transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
7. send - verb
· cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; "After the second episode, she had to be committed"; "he was committed to prison"
8. send - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.