1. get_off - verb
· leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
2. get_off - verb
· be relieved of one's duties temporarily
3. get_off - verb
· transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
4. get_off - verb
· cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case; "The lawyer got him off, even though there was no doubt in everybody's mind that he killed his wife"
5. get_off - verb
· escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action; "She gets away with murder!"; "I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
6. get_off - verb
· enjoy in a sexual way; "He gets off on shoes"
7. get_off - verb
· alight from (a horse)
8. get_off - verb
· get out of quickly; "The officer hopped out when he spotted an illegally parked car"
9. get_off - verb
· send via the postal service; "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
10. get_off - verb
· get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
11. get_off - verb
· deliver verbally; "He got off the best line I've heard in a long time"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.