1. load - noun
· weight to be borne or conveyed
2. load - noun
· a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive loads"
3. load - noun
· goods carried by a large vehicle
4. load - noun
· an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate; "he got a load on and started a brawl"
5. load - noun
· the power output of a generator or power plant
6. load - noun
· an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
7. load - noun
· a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
8. load - noun
· the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
9. load - noun
· electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
10. load - verb
· fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
11. load - verb
· provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
12. load - verb
· transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
13. load - verb
· put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
14. load - verb
· corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.