1. fill - noun
· a quantity sufficient to satisfy; "he ate his fill of potatoes"; "she had heard her fill of gossip"
2. fill - noun
· any material that fills a space or container; "there was not enough fill for the trench"
3. fill - verb
· make full, also in a metaphorical sense; "fill a container"; "fill the child with pride"
4. fill - verb
· become full; "The pool slowly filled with water"; "The theater filled up slowly"
5. fill - verb
· occupy the whole of; "The liquid fills the container"
6. fill - verb
· assume, as of positions or roles; "She took the job as director of development"; "he occupies the position of manager"; "the young prince will soon occupy the throne"
7. fill - verb
· fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction; "does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"; "This job doesn't match my dreams"; "meet a need"
8. fill - verb
· appoint someone to (a position or a job)
9. fill - verb
· eat until one is sated; "He filled up on turkey"
10. fill - verb
· fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
11. fill - verb
· plug with a substance; "fill a cavity"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.