1. occupy - verb
· keep busy with; "She busies herself with her butterfly collection"
2. occupy - verb
· live (in a certain place); "She resides in Princeton"; "he occupies two rooms on the top floor"
3. occupy - verb
· occupy the whole of; "The liquid fills the container"
4. occupy - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
5. occupy - verb
· march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation; "Hitler invaded Poland on September 1, 1939"
6. occupy - verb
· require (time or space); "It took three hours to get to work this morning"; "This event occupied a very short time"
7. occupy - verb
· consume all of one's attention or time; "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
8. occupy - verb
· assume, as of positions or roles; "She took the job as director of development"; "he occupies the position of manager"; "the young prince will soon occupy the throne"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.