1. take_in - verb
· provide with shelter
2. take_in - verb
· fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
3. take_in - verb
· suck or take up or in; "A black star absorbs all matter"
4. take_in - verb
· visit for entertainment; "take in the sights"
5. take_in - verb
· call for and obtain payment of; "we collected over a million dollars in outstanding debts"; "he collected the rent"
6. take_in - verb
· see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
7. take_in - verb
· express willingness to have in one's home or environs; "The community warmly received the refugees"
8. take_in - verb
· fold up; "take in the sails"
9. take_in - verb
· take up mentally; "he absorbed the knowledge or beliefs of his tribe"
10. take_in - verb
· earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
11. take_in - verb
· hear, usually without the knowledge of the speakers; "We overheard the conversation at the next table"
12. take_in - verb
· accept; "The cloth takes up the liquid"
13. take_in - verb
· take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well"; "She drew strength from the minister's words"
14. take_in - verb
· take up as if with a sponge
15. take_in - verb
· serve oneself to, or consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
16. take_in - verb
· take into one's family; "They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
17. take_in - verb
· make (clothes) smaller; "Please take in this skirt--I've lost weight"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.